Diasporada Soomaaliyeed oo Kooxi Been Abuuratay!
Keydmedia Online - Lifaaqan wuxuu ku wajahan yahay Gobollada Jubbaland oo "Kablalax" doonayo inay la hoos-galaan Dastuurka qabyada ah oo halkaas Dawlad-Goboleed laga dhiso, Dawlad reer Puntland hoggaamiyaan lana inkiro jiritaanka Beelaha Deegaamadaas iska leh.
Horin Hal Qabiil kasoo jeeda ayaa waxey Afduubatay Magac weynaha Diasporada ama Qurabajoog Soomaaliyeed (Fiiri oo Aqri Lifaaqa) waxeyna u gurbaan tumanayaan in ay Dawladda Soomaaliyeed ay faraha kala baxdo dhismo Dawlad-goboleed Kablalax soo dhoob-dhoobay, loogana dambeeyo Dowlada Kenya.
Habayaraatee ma doonayaan inay Soomaaliya noqoto Dal Qaran ah oo aayihiisa ka tashanda.
Kooxdaan Qabyaallada ku caan baxay waxey Shirar ka wadaan Magaalada Nairobi, waa Kooxda uu hormuudka u yahay Warlord Gaandi, Axmed Madoobe, Faarax Macalin iyo Xasan Abshir, waxeyna isku dhaarsadeen inay qaadaan Duulaan Militari iyo Buuq Siyaasaddeed.
Xafladii Mineapolis oo baaxada weyneed oo ay Qurbajoogta Soomaaliyeed u qabteen Madaxweyne Xasan Sheikh 18-dii Bishaan, waxaa Goobjoog ahaa Waxgaradkii Soomaaliyeed ee North Amerika horeynah looma arag Hool ay iskugu yimaadeen 5.600 oo Gabar iyo Wiil Soomaaliyeed ah.
Hoolka Xaflada banaankiisa ayaa Dad lagu qiyaasay 70 Qof oo ay isku heyb yihiin Kooxda Gaandi oo aan kor kusoo sheegnay waxey ka sameeyeen Buuq-Mudaharaad oo ay uga soo horjeedaan Madaxweynaha, Soomaali inteedi kalenah waxey wada-wadaagayeen Farax iyo Hambalyo Aqoonsiga Soomaaliya ay ka heshay Caalamka iyo Dowlada Mareykanka.
Lifaaqaan Keydmedia Online ay idiin soo gudbineyso waxaa lagu been Abuurtay Magacaaga, Magaciisa, Magaceeda iyo Magaciina hadii aad tihiin Qurbajoogta Soomaaliyeed oo Jecel in ay Nabadi ka islaaxdo Dalka Hooyo.
Hadaba Raali ma ka tahay in ay Kooxi Magacaaga u Isticmaasho hadba sida ay doonaan? Fadlan Ra'yigaaga kusoo Qor Facebook.
Keydmedia Online - http://www.keydmedia.net
Halkaan ka Aqriso Lifaaqa:-
Press release: PDF and Somali Diaspora community are concerned the new Federal Government might not safeguard the integrity of the Federal Constitution of Somalia.
Ref: PDF/011148 Date: January 17, 2013
To: Somali Government and the International Community
Members of Puntland Diaspora Forum PDF around the world welcome the recognition by the American government given to the Somali Federal government as a step in the right direction to let Somalia back onto the international stage and see it as the beginnings of a partnership between Somalia, the United States Government and the rest of the world, including international financial aid agencies to rebuild our country.
Members of Puntland Diaspora Forum (PDF) around the world have welcomed the election of the current President Hon. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, his Cabinet, the Somali Parliamentarians, and the process that ended the country’ status as a transitional government.
All Somalis in the Diaspora and in the homeland were enthusiastic and optimistic about the future of Somalia, and were ready to support the new government to lead the country to a new era of peace, true reconciliation and development.
PDF and its members are glad to see the quick decrease of wanton destruction of human life, piracy activities, human smuggling and other crimes that blighted Somalia for the past 20 years. This improvement came through the combined efforts of the Federal, local administrations, including Puntland State, but mainly through the military and material support from the International Community.
It is possible that many Somalis living in Somalia have lost the conceptual or personal experiences of an effective and peaceful Somali State, especially in terms of democratic institutions, good governance and the requisite qualities of national leadership.
Despite the chaos that has reigned in Somalia for the last two decades, the TFG and the Internal Community managed to draft a, new Roadmap in (2010) to timeline the way forward. A draft Constitution (2012) was ratified through a series of intense collaborative processes involving the Federal Transitional Government, the Regional States, and other Somali stakeholders.
Implementing the principled outlined in these documents as agreed by all these stakeholders was to provide a tangible basis for the way forward and to outline opportunities for reconciliation on divisive issues.
However, PDF and other Somali Diaspora communities now have serious concerns about the direction the new Federal Government seems to be embarking on a direction quite different from that mandated in the ratified agreements.
For instance, recent remarks made by the new President hinted at his intention to revisit the agreed upon Constitutional principles with respect to central aspects like land and regional autonomies. Any Mogadishu-centric such an attempt would undermine or undo the significance of the ratified Draft Constitution, which is the most important political achievement in Somalia’s recent history.
PDF does not and would not support any political acrobatic maneuvers or actions that would jeopardize or weaken the relationship between the regional states and the Federal Government; therefore, we urge the Federal Government, Regional Administrations, with the assistance of the International Community, to safeguard the integrity of the Federal Constitution of Somalia and the fundamental principles agreed upon by:
- Encouraging local, regional, and federal collaboration on good governance
- With help from reliable friendly States and in close partnership and consultation with regional states, to re-establish an effective and inclusive National Army and Border Police whose cadres are recruited from all regions, trained inside the country, accountable only to an inclusive professional Somali officers
- Respecting the principle of the Federal Constitution with regard to regional boundaries andresources
- Sharing international aid and support, whether humanitarian, developmental or security equitably between the existing regional administrations and the Federal Government
- Including Puntland and the other affected key stakeholders from Awdal State, Sool and Sanaag regions in any consultation between Somaliland and the Federal Government of Somalia, if the intention of these meetings is to achieve a lasting peace in that area
- Developing a national strategy for the repatriation of our refugees (IDP/EDP) who have been living in inhumane conditions for more than 20 years. This is an urgent matter. The international community should support this.
- Resolving land and property issues. In reality, today millions of Somalis can’t go back to their homeland due to illegal occupation of their land, their homes, and other properties. The success of repatriation and true re-conciliation therefore depends on how quickly this issue is resolved. PDF’s public relations
Share this page
- CADLIGII I DULLEEYEY DOWNA LOO HELI WAAYEY, EE DIINTA LOOGA FOGAADAY - 2
- CADLIGII I DULLEEYEY DOWNA LOO HELI WAAYEY, EE DIINTA LOOGA FOGAADAY
- Waa laguu Yaqaan!
- Af-Soomaaliga Yaa Matala?
- Hiigsiga ‘Kooxda Madaxtooyada’ Waa Qaran Dumin Aan Wax Ka Qabad Lahayn!
Don’t steal content!
We worked realy hard to realize this website. We put a lot of money in this project. It wouldn’t be fair if you take profit of our investments. If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter, mail your friends or set a link on your website. But please don’t copy the article without permission.