President Sharif “Businessmen must help people in droughts”
Mogadishu (keydmedia) Somali president Sharif Shiekh Ahmed Calls Somali businessmen to stand helping Somali people who were effected in droughts.
Press conference in state house on Friday, Sharif told journalists that the Somalia people who live in regions need immediately life support to survive.
“Businessmen and rich people must stand supporting the people who effected in droughts, because Alshabeb Al-Qaida linked group burned aid agencies in those regions,” said president sharif.
On the other hand, the president call international communities not ignore backing the people.
Share this page
- Alshabab assault against Afgoye army base
- Three killed in suspected al-Shabab attack in northeast Kenya: officials
- Somali president appoints new ambassadors to U.S. and Turkey
- UAE mobile hospital to open in Somalia soon
- ‘Al-Shabaab’ gunmen take over Mandera village
Don’t steal content!
We worked realy hard to realize this website. We put a lot of money in this project. It wouldn’t be fair if you take profit of our investments. If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter, mail your friends or set a link on your website. But please don’t copy the article without permission.