Record: Faisal Aden beats the record of points in national team
Nairobi (KON) - Somalian player Faisal Aden beat the record of FIBA points in national team with 59 points during the game against Rwanda for the Afrobasket zone V qualifiers.
In spite of its 59 points Somalia was defeated 83 to 88. Aden, the player of Washington State in NCAA added 10 rebounds, 3 assists and 7 steals in 39 minutes.
He beats the old record of 55 points detained by the Brazilian Oscar Schmidt during the Olympics of Seoul in 1988.
Share this page
- A prominent Somali Elder shot dead in Kismayo
- Somali PM: “Those who carried out this cowardly attack will face justice”
- Bill Clinton ‘Surprised’ at Black Hawk Down Raid
- Somali lawmaker killed by car bomb in Mogadishu
- Somalia: One police dead and several injured after attempted jail break in Hargeisa
Don’t steal content!
We worked realy hard to realize this website. We put a lot of money in this project. It wouldn’t be fair if you take profit of our investments. If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter, mail your friends or set a link on your website. But please don’t copy the article without permission.