Record: Faisal Aden beats the record of points in national team
Nairobi (KON) - Somalian player Faisal Aden beat the record of FIBA points in national team with 59 points during the game against Rwanda for the Afrobasket zone V qualifiers.
In spite of its 59 points Somalia was defeated 83 to 88. Aden, the player of Washington State in NCAA added 10 rebounds, 3 assists and 7 steals in 39 minutes.
He beats the old record of 55 points detained by the Brazilian Oscar Schmidt during the Olympics of Seoul in 1988.
Share this page
- Population growth: Mogadishu is the 3rd fastest growing city in the world
- Somalia’s Al-Shabab Kills 28 Non-Muslims in Kenya
- Somali MPs due to hold a session of no confidence motion in PM
- COMMUNIQUE High Level Partnership Forum COPENHAGEN
- Somali leader sees Islamist rebels out of towns by year-end
Don’t steal content!
We worked realy hard to realize this website. We put a lot of money in this project. It wouldn’t be fair if you take profit of our investments. If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter, mail your friends or set a link on your website. But please don’t copy the article without permission.