Somali president sacks minister for Labor, Youth and Sports
MOGADISHU, Somalia (Keydmedia) - In a statement released from the office of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government (TFG), Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed Ahmed, has today confirmed the dismissal of Mr. Mohamed Muhidin Sheikh Mursal from the ministry of Labor, Youth and sports.
The announcement which was signed by Somali president noted various reasons for the sacking of Mr. Mohamed Muhaydin Sheik Mursal from the ministry, the key reason being incompetence in the job.
According to Somali PM Abdiweli Mohammed Ali’s Endorsement, Honorable Mahamoud Jirde Hussein, former health Minster was immediately appointed as the new minister for the Labor, Youth and Sports ministry.
This reshuffle comes as the political rift between TFG leaders looms large over the recent deadly suicide bomb explosions in the national theater in Mogadishu that wanted to assassinate Somali PM, but escaped narrowly.
Keydmedia.net - Mogadishu, Somalia
Share this page
- Alshabab assault against Afgoye army base
- Three killed in suspected al-Shabab attack in northeast Kenya: officials
- Somali president appoints new ambassadors to U.S. and Turkey
- UAE mobile hospital to open in Somalia soon
- ‘Al-Shabaab’ gunmen take over Mandera village
Don’t steal content!