Somali president sacks minister for Labor, Youth and Sports
MOGADISHU, Somalia (Keydmedia) - In a statement released from the office of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government (TFG), Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed Ahmed, has today confirmed the dismissal of Mr. Mohamed Muhidin Sheikh Mursal from the ministry of Labor, Youth and sports.
The announcement which was signed by Somali president noted various reasons for the sacking of Mr. Mohamed Muhaydin Sheik Mursal from the ministry, the key reason being incompetence in the job.
According to Somali PM Abdiweli Mohammed Ali’s Endorsement, Honorable Mahamoud Jirde Hussein, former health Minster was immediately appointed as the new minister for the Labor, Youth and Sports ministry.
This reshuffle comes as the political rift between TFG leaders looms large over the recent deadly suicide bomb explosions in the national theater in Mogadishu that wanted to assassinate Somali PM, but escaped narrowly.
Keydmedia.net - Mogadishu, Somalia
Share this page
- UPDATE: Islamists attack intelligence site in Somalia, leaving 11 dead
- BREAKING: Heavily armed Al shabab militants enter Intelligence base in Mogadishu
- Somalia urges UN to establish its maritime border with Kenya
- Troops ‘liberate’ Islamist stronghold in Somalia offensive
- BREAKING: Fierce battle erupts in Lower Shabelle region, hundreds flee
Don’t steal content!
We worked realy hard to realize this website. We put a lot of money in this project. It wouldn’t be fair if you take profit of our investments. If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter, mail your friends or set a link on your website. But please don’t copy the article without permission.