Somalia: Body of Young Boy Discovered in Galka’yo town
GALKA’YO, Somalia (Keydmedia) — The body of young boy was found this morning laying on the heart of Galka’yo town, the capital of Mudug region of central Somalia, witnesses and local residents said.
The dead body was discovered near a police station in Galka’yo town where he was spotted in overnight by unidentified people, according to locals.
Witnesses told Keydmedia English News that the body was put there on Monday night by unknown people, sparking fear and shock among the internally displaced people (IDPs) living at makeshift shelters in Galka’yo town.
It is not still clear who is behind the killing and putting the corpse of that young guy there, but the security officials of Somalia’s Galmudug state promised to prevent civilians from harming.
Galmudug officials believe that the man was killed last night by IDPs after he tried to rob their belongings-a report that could be independently identify.
Keydmedia.net - Galka’yo, Somalia
Share this page
- AMISOM sexually exploited & assaulted women & girls on their Mogadishu bases - Report
- Somalia PM urges Parliament to pass his new Cabinet list next week
- SOMALIA: Kenyan forces, militants clash in near Kismayo city; 5 killed
- Somalia PM appoints political novices in his cabinet
- Turkish Airlines increases its regular International flights to Somalia
Don’t steal content!
We worked realy hard to realize this website. We put a lot of money in this project. It wouldn’t be fair if you take profit of our investments. If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter, mail your friends or set a link on your website. But please don’t copy the article without permission.