Turkey sends 27 tons of humanitarian aid to Somalia
Mogadishu (KON) - Turkey’s Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD) sent 27 tons of humanitarian assistance to Somalia, via a cargo plane provided by Turkish Airlines.
The aid was collected through coordination by the Health Ministry, the Turkish International Cooperation and Development Agency Presidency, the General Directorate of the State Waterworks Authority and the Yardımeli Association, AFAD said in a statement.
Two armored vehicles provided by the Prime Ministry and the Foreign Ministry, to be used at the Turkish Embassy in Mogadishu, were also sent. AFAD noted that as part of humanitarian assistance for Somalia, so far 30,000 tons of material aid has been sent.
Source: Turkish Press
Share this page
- War against al-Shabaab falters over money deals
- Somalia: Al shabaab kill MP, wound another in Mogadishu drive-by shooting
- Somalia’s al Shabaab fighters attack village in Kenya
- Somalia: Gunmen assassinate a well-known elder in Kismayo
- Press Release: TUNNI SHANGAMAS PROTESTS AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE WAY THEY BEEN ROBBED ....
Don’t steal content!
We worked realy hard to realize this website. We put a lot of money in this project. It wouldn’t be fair if you take profit of our investments. If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter, mail your friends or set a link on your website. But please don’t copy the article without permission.