Access to and use of Keydmedia.net is provided by the Keydmedia on the following terms:
1. By using Keydmedia.net you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on you first use of Keydmedia.net. If you do not agree to be bound by all the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Keydmedia.net.
2. Keydmedia.net may change these terms time from to time and so you should check these regularly. Your continued use of Keydmedia.net will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on Keydmedia.net then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use Keydmedia.net only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else´s use and enjoyment of Keydmedia. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal follow of dialogue within Keydmedia.
4. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Keydmedia.net and all content located on the site shall remain vested in the Keydmedia.net or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Keydmedia.net content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Keydmedia content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Keydmedia content requires the prior written permission of Keydmedia.
5. The names, images and logos identifying the Keydmedia.net or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the Keydmedia and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or rights to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Keydmedia or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution with Keydmedia you agree to grant to Keydmedia.net, free of charge permission to use the material in any way it wants for Keydmedia services in any media worldwide. In certain circumstance Keydmedia.net may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that the Keydmedia can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any USA laws, that you have the right to give Keydmedia permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parents/ guardian if they are under 16.
9. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. Keydmedia.net may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risk or break any laws when creating content you may share with Keydmedia.
11. If you do not want to grant Keydmedia.net the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or share with Keydmedia. In case of news related material, please note that this may be shared with the Keydmedia partners: these are reputable foreign news broadcasters who are prohibited from altering the material that you submitted.
12. Whatever is specified in herein shall be referred to the applicable copyright law of the United States.