Al-Shabaab militants Flee key town as Somali army Advances
1. Nomadic kid selling Camel milk - Zeila, Waqooyi Galbeed, Somalia
2. US police uncovered a drug tunnel to Mexico in a warehouse in California
3. Active servicemen from the Royal Signals White Helmets practice a routine ahead of the British Military Tournament at Earls Court in London
4. A protester helps himself to a Pulp Fiction poster after the British embassy in Tehran was stormed
5. A voter shows off his inked finger, proof of voting, at a polling station in Cairo
6. Ugandan soldier serving with the African Union Mission in Somalia (Amisom) 7th Battalion stands inside a defensive position along the front line in the Yaaqshiid District of Mogadishu.
7. A street vendor selling roses prays on a bench in downtown Rome.
8. A giant wave generated by the Berit storm is poised to engulf the Atlantic Road in Averoy, Norway. Two members of a three-person film crew recording the storm remain missing from the southwestern coast of the country, where swells reached 65 ft. (20 m).
9. Supporters of the Union for Democracy and Social Progress opposition party run through a cloud of tear gas outside N
Sources say that the United States and Turkish forces based in the capital Mogadishu have bombed Al-Shabaab's defensive bases from the air, which forced the militants to flee.